Question About An Order You've Already Placed?
No problem! Your best bet is to contact our ticketing partner, Eventbrite, through their Designated Contact Page! If you would prefer to talk to someone via telephone, please call their help-line at (888)810-2063.
THE WWG Wristband Policy
Sure! Here goes:
- All sales are FINAL — Yes, that means NO refunds or exchanges.
- Only wristbands purchased through our official website are valid. If you purchase from an unauthorized source and/or the ticket is counterfeit, you will not be allowed entry into the festival.
- Wristbands MUST be worn for entry into the festival.
- Wristbands MUST be worn securely on wrist and cannot be slipped off.
- Wristbands are NON-TRANSFERABLE, NON-EXCHANGEABLE, and NON-REPLACEABLE.
- Do NOT remove, stretch or tamper with your wristband in any way. Seriously. Any suspect wristbands will be removed and you will not be allowed entry.
- Subsequent and/or multiple presentations of a counterfeited wristband are VOID and can be seized by festival security staff.
- If your wristband is removed by festival security/event staff for any reason, it will NOT be replaced.
- All pass holders must pass through security and are subject to bag/pocket inspection.
- There are absolutely no exceptions to these policies.
What Are The Most Important Things To Know About My Wristband/Ticket?
Refer to our “Wristband Policies” above whenever in doubt — Here are the primary take away points:
- Do NOT remove your wristband between days.
- If wristbands are removed or tampered with whatsoever, they are void and will be confiscated.
- If wristbands are too loose and look like they can be slipped on or off, they will be confiscated.
- If you have any questions, feel free to ask our talented box office staff. be nice to them — they have all the answers.